Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twilight

Okay, so I'm a little slow but I was finally talked into seeing Twilight. I have this aversion to vampires. (They freak me out. I know, I know they're not real but still freaky.) I absolutely loved it and have seen it 3 times. I even talked Mark into watching it with me. I tried to read the book but couldn't because the movie was so much better. I just finished reading New Moon and I am on a waiting list at the library to read Eclipse. I am hooked. So romantic and not as freaky as I had thought. I don't think that Robert Pattinson is all that nice looking but I could watch "Edward" over and over again. I know, pathetic. I found out in a magazine that I am old enough to be his.....Mother. Ugh.

4 comments:

Jennifer Bradford said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have an aversion to ridiculously over-hyped drivel, which is why I have not yet participated in the Twilight phenomenon. Perhaps now that I have heard your opinion, which, by the way, I repect above most others, I will give it a shot. Movie better than book???

Shannon said...

Hey Michelle;
I just found your comment on my blog. Good to hear from you. You need to read Twilight - so much better than the movie!! (But I have yet to find a movie I like better than the book) The first and the last books were my fav - but you need to read all four to have the proper Edward and Bella experience! Im not obsessed like some people, but I did enjoy them. Steve even read Twilight. Granted it was in German, but still. He hated it at first, but by the end he liked it. You should read Uglies, Pretties, Specials. Those were good too.
Anyway good to "catch up". You need to post pics of your family though! Your kids are so cute. Lucky Mark to have all those women.

Kristi Amasio said...

Hey girl. I loved the Twilight Series. Again, not obsessed like other people, but I really loved them. I have to agree with Shannon, Twilight the book was so much better than the movie. You really should give it another shot. I loved it! And yes, post pics of the kids. :)

Melissa said...

hey Michelle, I am close and if you want to use my books let me know. Debbie Rex started me on the books and after that I was hooked. Didn't like the fourth book though. let me know,