Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday, Soccer, and On and On and On

Life lately has been rather hectic. Mark's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and we had 2 parties for him. One party was a friend party and the other was a family party complete with dinner for both. Crazy, crazy, crazy. The soccer chaos has begun and with back to back to back games. Mark and I have had to split up with one taking two of the girls and the other with one of the girls.
I have completed my 20 hour mortgage loan officer course and now need to take the "BIG" exam that takes 3 hours to complete. After the completion of the exam, I can apply for the license. I'm on the verge of insanity. The only thing that is keeping me sane is the 2 and a half hour morning break of having all the girls in school. It is very nice to have the house stay clean and having it quiet. I don't know what I will do once the chaos is over. Have another baby??? Just kidding!!!!!

No comments: