Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wow.....Long Time

It has been a long time since I blogged. Alot has been going on so hang in there with me as I update you.

October 9th was Hannah's 6th birthday. I can't believe that my baby is 6. She is bright, full of fun and is very cute. At school, the student council announces birthdays for the day and on her birthday they announced her name. I asked her if she heard her name and she said, "Yeah, I heard "blah blah", Hannah Bradford, "blah blah blah". She is dang funny and always keeps us laughing. We are so grateful. We are very blessed to have her in our family.

We are done with soccer until the spring. It was hairy but we made it and got to see most of the games together. The girls are sad that soccer is over but are looking forward to the spring.

We went to St. George a couple of weeks ago and loved it. It was warm and sunny. My Dad plays softball in the Senior Olympics and we went down to see him play. Thanks to Mark's sister and brother in law, we didn't have to pay for a hotel room. Thanks guys, we appreciate it alot. Bless you.

We sold our red van that we have had for 8 years. Sad to see it go however we need a more economical vehicle. We haven't been able to find anything yet. It has been crazy trying to get everyone to where they need to be with only one car, but some how we have managed. I told Mark that I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when Richard Gere sends her to buy a cocktail dress and no one helps her and she has all this money and is unable to spend it. Geez.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and catching up with us.

No comments: