Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Does Heavenly Father love Satan?

The other day while waiting for school to let out so I could do my job, Hannah and I were talking about the gospel. I was asking questions like, "Does Heavenly Father love you more than me?" She said no, that Heavenly Father loves everyone the same. I thought that was good.....at least she is listening in Primary and at home. We continued our little conversation and then she asked, "Does Heavenly Father love Satan?" I was dumbfounded for a moment and chickening out said, "You know Hannah, that is a very good question. Lets talk to Dad about that." What 6 year old would ask such a question. We asked Dad later and we decided that Heavenly Father loves everyone including Satan but He is very sad about the choice that Satan made. She was satisfied with that answer.
Absolutely love my little Hannah.

No comments: