Monday, October 20, 2008

Hannah is funny

Yesterday (Sunday) I was getting Hannah ready for church. I was helping her get her tights on which I despise. I had just pulled them up around her waist and she says to me "Mom, you got them in my nuts." I just about hit the floor laughing. I told her "Hannah, you don't have nuts." She then replied " Okay, then you got them in.........." She said nothing. I wasn't sure if she was trying to think of what she does have or what she doesn't have but I thought it was one of the funniest things that the child has ever uttered.

1 comment:

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

We heard you guys came to the ward and were so sad to have missed you guys. We also miss you guys a ton. Sacrament meeting just isn't the same with our little Hannah. I am so happy to see you have a blog. I saw the other one but figured it was a family blog. We would love to see you guys sometime. My parents live in Kaysville so we are that way pretty often. Anyways, take care and hope to see you soon!