Friday, October 24, 2008

Using KSL

I have been looking for a couch either for the new family room or for the playroom. I have looked every day on KSL and once in a great while I find something of interest. It is amazing to me what people are selling and how much they want for it. Last night I came across something that was funny. The ad at KSL stated that this sectional was "low grade leather". Now, to me this means not real leather and possible C R A P. I was thinking they might be asking less than $500. Guess how much they wanted for this "low grade leather"? $1500 bucks!! Some low grade leather. People, people people. It is totally crazy. I'm thinking that it will be awhile before any body will buy the "low grade leather" sectional.
Now we have used this service of KSL to sell and to buy things. It is awesome. In fact we just sold some left over electrical wire. Someone called and asked if it was used. Used??? I asked Mark if this is common for people to sell used wire. He said that it happens all the time. Needless to say, it wasn't used and the people bought it for $70 bucks. Not bad. I wonder what else I can sell?? I have some "low grade leather" as well.

No comments: