Friday, October 17, 2008

Hannah's birthday party

Hannah had a friend birthday party today. She had 9 friends out of 10 come today which isn't a bad turn out. She got some great presents which she was more interested in than the fact that her friends were here. She did receive a Hannah Montana glue and glitter set of which I was thrilled to see come into our home just after receiving new carpet a week earlier. Already there is glue glitter stuck to my grandmother's plaid couch that I received after she passed away. Mark wanted to know who gave it to Hannah so that in return we could give back a truly heinous gift. (I'm not sure when we would do this but it's the thought that counts, right?)
Not to strip gears too quickly but our basement is almost finished. We have doors to hang and the vanity and the tile on the ceiling in the bathroom to finish but carpet and everything else is done. Thank you to all that is holy that it is done. I'm not sure what we will do on Saturdays and weeknights when it's totally complete. Our lives have revolved around the stupid basement. Now I can send the girls to the basement to play and I have SPACE.

Love love kiss kiss

No comments: