Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rules

Mark finally let me in on the rules of our little contest. (See previous entry) The rules are very simple. Who ever loses the most percentage of body weight wins. We have until September 1 and I have a head start. Knowing Mark, he will catch up fast. Those dang men loose weight faster than us women, so I need a head start. I'm still getting up at 5 am (shocker....I'm even surprised) and walking. I think I have lost maybe a couple of pounds but I hate getting on the scale (we are not friends) to find out for sure. I know I will need to come September 1 but that is a few months away. (Maybe we'll be friends by then.) I will let you know the results of the contest. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yes those darn men seem to lose weight by not even trying, and it is so hard for the women. I wish you well. You can do it!!!